Film festival professional based in the Netherlands and is currently a Short Film Programmer for the International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) and a Program Advisor for the International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam (IDFA). She previously worked at the Slamdance Film Festival from 2011-2015 and co-headed the Narrative Shorts committee for the 2015 program while acting as the festival’s Director. She received her MA in Film & Television from Syracuse University.
He has a degree in Philosophy from the University of Trnava and in Film Studies from the Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava. He is a Programmer of the short film competitive and non-competitive feature film section 'American Indies' at the Art Film Fest in Slovakia. Daniel worked as Head of Sales at The National Film Archive in Prague and has been a member of international juries in Tallinn, Budapest, Uppsala etc. Currently he works as Sales Agent for Negativ Film Productions.
Composer, film director, producer. In 2014 he completed a film-making course in the Wajda School, and a year later he debuted as screenwriter and director with The Play-off ( among others: Best Live Action Short Film Award at the 32nd Warsaw Film Festival, Finistere County Council Award at the 32nd Brest European Short Film Festival, France)<br /> For years he's been working with Andrzej Jakimowski, making music for his films: Tricks, Imagine, Once Upon a Time in November and Squint Your Eyes, which he also co-produced. For the music in Imagine he won the Radio RMF Classic MocArt Award for the best film score of 2013.<br />
Film critic, journalist. He regularly publishes his work in magazines both print and online, including ``Kino``, ``Harper's Bazaar`` and on Filmweb.pl. Was awarded the Polish Film Institute Prize in 2017 and awarded in the Krzysztof Mętrak Young Film Critic competition twice. A member of the European Film Academy. He was told by a famous Polish director once: ``You’re a little bit messed up, but all in all ok.”
Director of La Guarimba, Tedx Speaker and activist. He studied journalism (in Venezuela) and filmmaking (in Spain). In 2012 he founded La Guarimba International Film Festival that takes place in Amantea, a small town in southern Italy. In 2014 he founded alongside Sara Fratini La Scuola Delle Scimmie, the first independent school of cinema and illustration. In 2016 he directed the project “Cinema Ambulante” to integrate refugees and local population.
Has an MA degree in Film Studies and English Literature from the Universities of Zurich and Aberdeen. She works as a freelance curator and programmer for Internationale Kurzfilmtage Winterthur. From 2014 to 2017, she was the co-director of the Swiss Youth Film Festival.
DANCES WITH CAMERA
Born in Nordhausen, Thuringia. She studied at the Wuppertal University where she has been living and working since 1995. She works as a communication designer, focusing on photography. In 2013 Kerstin co-founded Tanzrauschen, together with a number of artists, curators, dancers, web designers and film distributors. Tanzrauschen is an association which supports ideas and intentions of Dance on Screen. In 2016 the first TANZRAUSCHEN - International Dance on Screen Festival took place in Wuppertal.
Film producer, sound designer and director. Member of the European Film Academy and a teacher in Warsaw Film School. PhD student at Film School in Lodz. Scholarship holder of the Silesian Voivodeship in the field of culture. Participant of the masterclasses: ”Sound of the Image`` (Berlin), ``European Video Dance Heritage`` (Madrid), ``Screendance Masterclass`` (Perth), ``Winnipeg Screendance Intensive`` (Canada). His films ``Masina`` and ``Tactum - elements of dance`` are screened at many int. festivals.
Freelance dance film programmer based in London, UK. She has been a guest programmer, speaker and jury member for many international festivals and ran the UK festival Dance on Screen. She is currently a programmer for Leeds International Film Festival’s screendance competition, and lecturer at London Contemporary Dance School’s new screendance MA. She is also co-director of artist development organisation Independent Dance.
Film journalist and cultural animator. For three years he worked for Stopklatka and published his articles in “Aktivist”, “Rita Baum”, “Dwutygodnik”, “KINO”. In 2011 he became the artistic director of Okiem Mlodych International Documentary Film Festival, in 2015 he became the artistic director od Spektrum Film Festival. One of the curators Brave Cinema. Winner of the first edition of the ``30 Creative Wroclaw`` competition, ``Man of the Year 2015`` in the Culture category by TuWrocław.com.
The founder of Bec Zmiana Foundation with whom she rolled out a wide number of interdisciplinary projects. The Associate Curator and the Curator of the exhibitions staged as part of Synchronicity project plus numerous projects rolled out by Bec Zmiana Foundation, including “The Experiment Shall Not Be Continued, Public Collection of Art of the Capital City of Warsaw”. A member of the Board for Architecture at Warsaw Town Hall. The founder of the national cultural magazine “Notes na 6 tygodni”.
Architect, graduate with honors from the Faculty of Architecture at the Wrocław University of Technology, scholarship holder at the Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, his “XYZ Structure” diploma was presented, among others in the Guggenheim Museum in New York, finalist at international competition Archiprix at MIT in Boston. Lecturer at School of Form. Since 2012, he has been running his own project company. He cooperates with architectural design studios based in Spain, Italy, Indonesia, Africa and Haiti.
BEST OF TEN
- Anne Gaschütz Filmfest Dresden Germany
- Maja Šuša Bašta Fest Serbia
- Sanne Jehoul Glasgow Short Film Festival Scotland
- Laurence Boyce PÖFF Shorts Estonia
- Per Fikse Minimalen Kortfilmfestival Norway
- Lucile Bourliaud Flatpack Festival UK
- Doris Bauer VIS Vienna Shorts Austria
- Sven Schwarz Internationales KurzFilmFestival Hamburg Germany
- Vincent Langouche Internationaal Kortfilmfestival Leuven Belgium
- Rich Warren Encounters Short Film Festival UK
- John Badalu Berlin International Film Festival, Germany Shanghai International Film Festival, Thailand
- Simone Bardoni Concorto Short Film Festival, Italy
- Manon Bovenkerk Go Shorts International Short Film Festival The Netherlands
- Viviana Carlet Lago Film Fest, Italy
- Gina Dellabarca Show Me Shorts, New Zealand
- Laima Graždanoviča Riga International Film Festival 2Annas Latvia
- Sam Groves Nordisk Panorama, Flatpack Film Festival UK
- Philip Ilson London Short Film Festival, UK
- Delphine Jeanneret Internationale Kurzfilmtage Winterthur Switzerland
- Nicolas Khabbaz NDU International Film Festival, Liban
- Jukka-Pekka Laakso Tampere Film Festival, Finland
- Bianca Lucas Sarajevo Film Festival Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jorge Magaña Festival Internacional de Cortometrajes de México, Mexico
- Natalia Maliszewska Warsaw Film Festival, Poland
- Kyrylo Marikutsa Kiev International Short Film Festival Ukraine
- Mário Micaelo Curtas Vila do Conde International Film Festival, Portugal
- Helene Ouvard Vientianale International Film Festival Lao
- Anna Purkrábková Karlovy Vary International Film Festival Czech Republic
- Alvin Tse Hong Kong International Film Festival China
- Enrico Vannucci La Biennale di Venezia, Italy