The organization NISI MASA announced a full list of the selected projects for European Short Pitch 2018 coorganising within Short Waves Festival 2018.
It’s such a nice information that ESP noticed also a Polish project, which found its place in the final selection. The full list is available below.
Congratulations for all the sixteen authors of projects!
- Beyond the River– Galaxy Spanos (Greece, Switzerland)
- Deer– Istvan Hevesi (Hungary)
- Divine in his creatures– Katarina Stankovic (Serbia)
- Drawing Shadows– Maxence Vassilyevitch (France)
- Elena– Birutė Sodeikaitė (Lithuania)
- Gila Who Walks Alone– Yuval Shapira (Romania, Israel)
- Home Sweet Home– Michalina Fabijanska (Poland)
- Maissa– Lea Triboulet (France, Spain)
- Pale Saint– Rhys Jones (UK, Ireland)
- Rizi– Stella Kyriakopoulos, Marisha Triantafyllidou (Greece, Spain)
- Sedra– Judita Gamulin (Croatia)
- The Inheritance– Mihnea Rares Hantiu (Romania)
- The Rudeness of a German Lady– Silva Capin (Croatia)
- Trampoline– Kristian Sjerbo (Denmark)
- Vegeance Of The Vixens– Leander Hanssen, Niels Snoek (Belgium)
- When bodies fall from the sky– Yenni Lee (Norway)